At the lower left on Figure 28 are date boxes where the actual dates for the various payments from customers and payments to owners can be entered. A box is also available to enter the date that the agent's commission was made.
The lease record contains a snap-shot of the rental and owner at the time that the lease was made. If the rental owner changes after the lease was prepared, the will lease will still reflect the original owner.
Along the top right of the screen (pointed to by Print >) are the various transmittal letters:
- Cus 1 - This is the letter that accompanies the mailed lease to the customer for signature.
- Own 1 - This is the letter that accompanies the lease sent to the owner for signature.
- Cus 2 - This is the letter that accompanies the signed lease to the customer.
- Own 2 - This is the letter that accompanies the initial deposit check to the owner.
- Own F - This is the final payment letter that accompanies the final rent payment.
- Own M - This is the letter that accompanies intermediate payments to the owner.
As stated earlier, these letters along with the lease can be changed either on an individual basis or on a long term basis. Individual letters can be changed directly on the prevue screen. Long term changes will be described in a later section.